Tenant Qualificatioon Standards
AG HOMES, INC DOES BUSINESS IN ACCORDANCE WITHTHE FAIR HOUSING ACT AND DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE ON THE BASIS OF RACE, CREED, COLOR, SEX, RELIGION, NATIONAL ORIGIN, AGE, DISABILITY, MARITAL STATUS, FAMILIAL STATUS, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, OR ANY OTHER STATE OR FEDERAL PROTECTED CLASS.
****CAUTION: READ THIS BEFORE STARTING THE ONLINE APPLICATION PROCESS****
• Applicants MUST be adults over the age of 18.
• A separate Rental Application is required for each adult, 18 years of age or older, intending to occupy the Premises. Each application must be filled out completely and truthfully. Each application must be signed by the applicant.
• Valid Personal Photo Identification: A valid (non-expired), clear and readable government issued photo identification (driver’s license, military ID, State or Government ID, Passport) must be attached to the Rental Application.
When tenant candidates make application and pay the
application processing fee they are authorizing AG Homes
Check your credit report, check public records for past evictions, verify your employment, verify your previous landlord references, run a criminal background check, check local county records, run occupant names through the sex offender database.
• $45 for each adult ( Non-refundable)
Applications will be Automatically Denied
• Combine income of less than 2 times rent
• Credit score of 499 or less
• Open bankruptcies
• Violent or Repeat Non-Violent Criminal Conviction History
• Evictions within 2 years
Applications are Considered with Increased Security Deposit
• Combined income of less than 3 times monthly rent
• Credit score of 500- 580
• Accounts in collection for an applicant
• Resident history reference has “blemishes”
Applications are Considered with Standard Security Deposit
• Combined income of 3 times rent or greater documented by
• previous year’s Tax Return
• bank statements and/or
• payroll check stubs
• Credit score greater than 580
• Verifiable positive 2-year resident history
Resident history including but not limited to timely payment, appropriate notice of intent to vacate, disturbances to peace, illegal activities, violence or threats and/or intimidation of others, and property damages will be considered.
The normal maximum occupancy is two persons per bedroom plus one additional occupant. Persons under two (2) years of age will not be included in the count.
Pending Criminal Charges
Pending charges or outstanding warrants for any of the above will result in a suspension of the application process until the charges are resolved. Upon resolution, if an appropriate unit is still available, the processing of the application will be completed. No unit will be held awaiting resolution of pending charges.
• We accept pets into many of our rental properties. Only nonviolent, common domesticated household pets will be allowed on any property that permits animals. No history of any injuries to human(s). No history of damage to property. No citing(s) by an animal control authority.
• We reserve the right to deny any pet at any time for any reason both prior to a lease and during a lease should the pet become a nuisance.
• Pet restrictions may be waved in the case of a qualified “service animal” to accommodate a person with a disability. A letter from a licensed mental health professional on his/her letterhead must states that Applicant is disabled and that a service animal has been prescribed for the Applicant.
• A clear and current photo (attach online) of each animal expected to reside on the premises must be submitted with the Application.
• For any animal that is approved, an additional non-refundable one-time fee of $250.00 per animal is required. Additional $20 monthly pet fee PER ANIMAL will apply to your monthly rent.
In addition to monthly rent, a security deposit of at least one month’s rent will charged to prior to tenancy. In the event you enter into a lease agreement and change your mind prior to taking possession of the rental property, you shall forfeit all deposit funds as liquidated damages. In addition, you may be held responsible to the additional terms of the lease you signed.
100% of our rental units are smoke free. Tenants who have a lease terminated for smoking may forfeit all security deposits.
• Failure to meet screening criteria may be grounds for the following: (1) denial of application, (2) requirement of co-signer and/or increased security deposits.
• An approved application does not take the property off of the market and does not prevent other prospective tenants from applying and being approved for the same property. A hold deposit or entire deposit will be required to be paid and cleared in order for the property to be taken off of the market.
• Properties are accepted in an “As Is” condition. Please do not assume any further alterations, cleaning, or other changes will be done to the property before moving in outside of necessary repairs as deemed by AG Homes, Inc.