Submit a Maintenance Request Online
Submit maintenance requests through your tenant portal. Please login to your tenant portal and follow the prompts. If you do not yet have a login password for your tenant portal, please get started below.
Please note that emergency situations are examples of the following:
- i.e. Gushing water, sewer backups, flooding inside of the house
- Call your designated water company first
Please make sure you drip your faucets during the winter months as well as put covers on your outside faucets to eliminate freezing pipes.
- i.e. Gas smells/leaks
- Please contact your local Gas Company Emergency Line and/or 911
- We are not responsible for lighting of pilot lights, this is your responsibility or have your gas company perform
- i.e. Power Outages
- Please check your breaker box to ensure a breaker has not flipped
- Call your designated Electrical Company to check on outage
- i.e. Sparking plugs/outlets
- CALL 911
- CALL 911
- When gone for extended days, please make sure your AC is on a reasonable temp during the summer months or your heat is on a reasonable temp during the winter months.
- Please note that as long as your AC unit is keeping the house 20 degrees cooler than it is outside, it is the best you can do in the Oklahoma heat.